Frequently Asked Questions
Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our Strategy Session, we will identify together if this is an appropriate fit. So before you say "yes", you will have an idea of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on MY BIO page to learn more about me and my approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me so we can schedule our initial Strategy Session to explore the details of a coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement and support in an environment in which you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money back guarantee?
For individual coaching outside of my programs, I offer a "participate and get your money back" guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc., then I will not refund your money.
I am committed to supporting you in living from your highest potential. In order to maximize your experience and results from my programs, I ask you to participate fully in all aspects of the program. As a demonstration of your commitment to yourself and the program, you will be asked to understand and sign the following statement:
I understand that, because of Moore Productive's commitment to my highest potential, there is a no refund and no quitting policy for this program.
What is a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with it?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help us get started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
What if I need to reschedule an appointment?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any individual coaching appointment by using the online calendar system (scheduled program sessions cannot be rescheduled without the consent of the entire group). Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area
- Click on the Calendar Menu
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time
- The calendar will update itself. You will see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
What if I need additional support? Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have laser coaching via your Private Client Website.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! There are 3 levels of security provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
ACCESSING THE PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my on-line accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assign to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page, that is located under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering it incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
PAYING FOR COACHING SERVICES/PROGRAMS
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Based on the payment terms that we discussed for the program, you will receive an invoice from my practice letting you know the amount due and time period if a payment plan is in place. You can either mail a check to the remit to address located on the invoice or log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu where you will be able to view outstanding balances due at that time.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
Check or Pay Pal. I can also process your payments for you each month on a credit/debit card.
- To pay by Check - simply use the "remit to" address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive from my practice.
- To pay Pay Pal - when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Enter your Pay Pal information and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.
- To have me process your payments for you: Complete the "Credit Card Authorization" form found under the Documents section of the private client area. Once I have the authorization and billing information, I will automatically process your payments for you as outlined in the authorization form.